KLONOPIN 2 MG is an anti-anxiety pill with tremendous potential to treat panic disorder and seizure disorder. Categorized as a tranquilizer, the effects of this pill last anywhere between 6 to 12 hours. And, such is its powerful potential. It should only be taken by prescription. The onset of effects occurs within an hour upon consumption. Clonazepam is the generic formulation of brand Ativan. Long-term use of this medicine might lead to dependency.
The use of Klonopin in controlling seizures
The use of KLONOPIN 2 MG as a first-line treatment for seizures has gained prominence in the recent times. Due to anti-convulsant effects, its use is still under investigational. However, Klonopin is found to be highly effective in controlling seizures in children. In fact, the positive effects of the medication can be felt during the initial course itself.
According to medical experts, the anti-anxiety medication is also recommended for the treatment of infantile myoclonic, akinetic seizures, and typical and atypical absences. The medication was launched in the year 1975. Klonopin can be purchased for a cheap price from an online pharmacy. If you are looking for a reliable online pharmacy to order your Klonopin pills then you can buy Klonopin online here.
The reaction pattern of Klonopin
KLONOPIN 2 MG is instantly absorbed by the body upon oral consumption. The peak concentration in blood is reached in about 1 to 4 hours. 85% of the medicinal ingredients is bound to plasma proteins. The medication is extensively metabolized in the body. Till date, there is no convincing evidence to prove Klonopin’s anti-seizure property. However, it is perceived that the medication stimulates the release of GABA to control excess electrical discharge in the brain.
KLONOPIN 2 MG is available for use in the form of compressed tablets at varying dosage strengths, which are 0.5 mg, 1 mg, and 2 mg.For best results it is best if you follow the dosage instructions provided by your general practitioner. The maintenance dosage for each person depends on the severity of the condition being treated and the response to the treatment. It is recommended that the maximum dosage in a day should not exceed 20 mg.The dose prescribed should be taken with a full glass of water without modifying the dosage in any manner, except as instructed by the healthcare provider.
Missing a dose and overdose
In case you miss a dose you should take it as soon as you remember. In the event that the taking of the missed dose is closer to the schedule for the next dose then it is recommended to skip the missed dose altogether. Avoid taking two doses together or increasing the dosage to make up for the missed dose.
Overdosing on the drug should be treated immediately by seeking emergency medical assistance. Symptoms of Klonopin overdose include confusion, extreme drowsiness, fainting, diminished reflexes, and coma. It is important to take appropriate precautions to administer the drug right and avoid fatal overdose.
KLONOPIN 2 MG can be very effective in treating anxiety, seizures, and other disorders. However, a few precautions should be taken to ensure that there are no adverse effects. These include the following:
- The drug should not be taken by someone who is allergic to Clonazepam, has glaucoma or severe liver disease.
- While taking this anti-anxiety medication one should immediately consult with the doctor if there are any unusual changes in behavior, new or worsening symptoms, depression or suicidal ideation.
- Avoid taking Klonopin with alcohol as it can increase the risk of side effects.
- Ensure that the drug is safe for use by informing the doctor if you have conditions like asthma, glaucoma, kidney or liver disease, any breathing problems, history of mental illness, history of drug or alcohol abuse, depression, suicidal behavior in the past or if you are taking any other opioid medication.
- Check with your doctor if you become pregnant while taking this drug. Breast-feeding women should not take this benzodiazepine.